Some Patterns Converted

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I am done working on the new layout and
      format of the JPF Crochet Club pattern directory to get it ready for
      converting all of the patterns into PDF format.

      I have decided to keep HTML versions of the patterns on the site as
      well but they will be updated and the files renamed. That way, people
      who have WebTV can still access the patterns.

      I now have 11 patterns converted into PDF format. 6 of them are for
      Paid members of the JPF Crochet Club and the rest are free for everyone.

      The free patterns I have converted so far are a few granny square
      patterns and also the Christmas Countdown. Since Christmas is coming,
      I will concentrate on converting all Christmas or winter related
      patterns on the site whether they are free or for Paid members only.
      To become a member, go to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      By the way, now is a great time to be a paid member! I have just
      posted the cutest snowman centerpiece which stands 12" high, but it is
      only for paid members of the JPF Crochet Club. It is also in PDF
      format!
      Checkout the new pattern directory format and the converted files at

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Have a great evening and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!