Thermal Stitch Adult Hat

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      JPF Crochet Club Newsletter

      JPFun New Free Pattern

      Hi Everyone!

       I have just uploaded a brand new pattern for an adult version of
      a hat I made for a doll or preemie.  It is called "Thermal Stitch Adult Hat".

      You can get to it by going to http://www.jpfun.com
      Enjoy!!

      By the way, I have started slowly adding printer friendly versions of the free patterns on the site in pdf format.  I have restructured how they look in MS Word then made
      pdf files of them.  They will be hard to find at first, you have to go through the actual html page of the pattern to get to the link where the pdf file is located.  Right now there is only one done.  It is the basic granny square pattern.

      If you are not yet a member, you can become one by going to

      Don't forget, there is a CD available for just $30.00 which contains 600 of the site's patterns along with some bonus files!  Check it out at http://www.jpfun.com/store/buycd.shtml
      You also get a free gift with your CD purchase.
      Julie A. Bolduc
      JPF Crochet Club