Granny Needle Case, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
      Granny Needle Case

      I actually use this needle case to keep my tapestry and yarn needles in for weaving in ends.

        Kitty 2GrannySleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochet Kitty 2
      Have a Splendid Saturday!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2011

        Granny Needle Case

        Flowersdata not applicableSkunkManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013

          Granny Needle Case

          I have started a new Bingo Game.  There were no winners with the last one.

               Flowersdata not applicableBeaverKitty 3CrochetKitty 2Groundhogdata not applicableFlowers