Christmas Candle with Ornaments, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      Christmas Candle With Ornaments

          Tree Trapped Ornament Crochet Kitty 2 Sleeping Kitty On Monitor

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013

        Christmas Candle with Ornaments

        Remember, Tomorrow is July 1st and you will need to register for the July raffle!

        Flowersdata not applicableHippopotamusKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Rhinodata not applicableFlowers

        Have a Super Sunday!

        I am having a Clearance Sale that ends tomorrow on my paper beads web site.
        You can take a look at: http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com/howto/beadroller.shtml