April Square

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I posted another granny square for the
      months of the year. I know, it is out of order, but I figured why
      not put a little spring in this hot summer!

      Hope you like it!!

      http://www.jpfun.com

      Don't forget, you need to be a paid member to access all of the
      patterns which say "For Members Only" on the site.

      You can sign up for just $2.95 per month by going to