Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2009
      Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

       Elf Seasons Greetings Crochet
 Kitty 4 Cat 11
      Have a Splendid Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011

        Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

            Flowersdata not applicableRed OrnamentSquirrelKitty 3CrochetKitty 2MooseRed Ornamentdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013

          Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

          Thank you for all of the kind words about my craft room.  I know I am very blessed.
          My husband is actually working on installing a different door knob on my office door.
          I have had a farm latch type of door thing up until today.  Today I am getting a beautiful

          free antique door knob made of a highly polished wood.  Actually it could be Bakelite! Not sure.
          The color is a dark marbleized wood grain but it does not feel like wood.

          Flowerdata not applicablePolar BearKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBaby With Beardata not applicableFlower

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10

            Trebles & Chains Ball Ornament

            Have a Fabulous Friday!