Three Grannies Bookmark

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a new free pattern to
      the JPF Crochet Club!
      It is a small but cute bookmark made from 3 granny squares stitched
      together! http://www.jpfun.com

      Also you may notice I also posted 3 new members only patterns this
      week so if you want to be able to get those new patterns also, you
      need to be a paid member. You can join by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtm It is just $2.95 per month!

      Also I still have the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files
      CDs for sale. You can read all about it and see screenshots by
      going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Have a great evening!!