5000 Point Tracker for Tuesday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Sorry I didn't change the 5000 Point tracker last night.  I clean forgot.  I went to bed early last night.

      For today, I will post the new tracker in the morning.  I will change it later tonight so you will have a chance at 2 of them in one day!

      Today's 5000 Point Tracker is in the ornament patterns!

          Cat 3 Magnifying Glass People Watching Crochet
 People Watching Magnifying Glass  Cat 6
      Happy Hunting & Good Luck!