Newsletter delayed today

  • JulieB
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2009
      Due to a power outage at my home, the newsletter is going to be really really late today.
      I am at work and really not supposed to be working on my site here.
      I will update the site and send the newsletter after 6:30pm EST tonight.

      I tried to update today's featured pattern but it is not correct right now.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2010
        Something has come up so I will send out the newsletter later today.