5000 Points Tracker

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2009
      If you did not get your 5000 points for finding the tracker, please go look for it again.
      I have fixed the problem and basically what I need to do is replace the regular tracker on the page I hide it on, with the 5000 point tracker for the day.
      Then switch it back the next day.  I also need to start the 100 point tracker file all over again when I change the page the 5000 point tracker is on each day.

      Try it again, you should get your 5000 points this time.  Sorry for the confusion.
      You will only be able to get the 5000 points once per day.