Eyeglass Caddy, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
      Eyeglass Caddy

            Cat 12 Cornucopia Crochet
  Cornucopia  Cat 8

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2011

        Eyeglass Caddy

        I have drawn the Raffle winner for this week, today, which should have been drawn Sunday.  I had a hard time

        Getting the newsletter out on Sunday since I had just found out my Grandmother passed away early that morning.

        I knew there was going to be something I missed in the newsletter. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

        Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogKittyCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , May 16 7:18 AM

          Eyeglass Caddy

          Flowersdata not applicablePenguinKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Polar Beardata not applicableFlowers