Lacet Filet Square Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2009
      Lacet Filet Square Doily

      Thank  you for a very successful Sale!  I may do it again sometime during the winter!
      I really do appreciate your loyalty!  If you are looking for specific types of patterns for me
      to design, please let me know and I may add them to my list of future projects!

       Leaf Kitty 2 Crochet
 Kitty 2  Leaf
      *Have a Super Saturday!*

      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2013

        Lacet Filet Square Doily

        Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Hippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2015

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Lacet Filet Square Doily

          Have a Fabulous Friday!