Shells-n-Bumps Trivet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
      Shells-n-Bumps Trivet

      Final Day! of the Pre Holiday Sale!
      It will be taken down in the morning on Saturday!
      I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
      the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

      I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
      You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
      This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

       FroggieManeki NekoCrochet
Maneki NekoFishy
      Have a Fantastic Friday!

      If you are watching New Moon Tonight, enjoy!
      I will be watching it next Saturday with the ladies from the office and my daughter.
      We are waiting till next week because we have prior commitments.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2011

        Shells-n-Bumps Trivet

            Flowersdata not applicableFroggieManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Alligatordata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 13 8:26 AM

          Shells-n-Bumps Trivet

          Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoGroundhogdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12

            Shells-n-Bumps Trivet