Princess Beaded Necklace, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      Princess Beaded Necklace

      Just 3 more days of $50 memberships and $15 CD's!

      I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
      the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

      I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
      You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
      This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

       Cat 8 Crochet
 Princess  Crochet
  Cat 8

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011

        Princess Beaded Necklace

           Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKittySheepdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2013

          Princess Beaded Necklace

             Flowersdata not applicableHedgehogSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers