Spring Purse, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2009
      Spring Purse

      I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
      the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

      I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
      You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
      This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

       Kitty 3 Crochet
 Parrot Crochet
  Kitty 1

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19 8:59 AM
        Hobnail Candy Dish

          Kitty 2Go GreenSleeping Kitty On MonitorRecycleCrochet
        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2011

          Spring Purse

              Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorRaccoondata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2013

            Spring Purse

            Little Change to Scavenger Hunt program.  You will now get 2 entries into the current month’s raffle
            whenever you find  Scavenger Hunt item.  I have also changed the poll question.  It is one that has not been

            asked before.

            Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Pomeraniandata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8

              Spring Purse