Filet Shells Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2009

      Filet Shells Bookmark

      I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
      the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

      I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has Google ads on them.
      You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
      This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look in the left or center column of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

              Kitty 2 Crochet
  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet
 Kitty 2
      Have a Sensational Sunday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011

        Filet Shells Bookmark

           Flowersdata not applicableSheepKittyCrochetKittyMousedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2013

          Filet Shells Bookmark

          Flowersdata not applicableMouseManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers