Bobbles & Shells Kitty Blanket, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Bobbles & Shells Kitty Blanket

      For 7 days, I am offering lifetime memberships for $50 which includes Never Ending Membership in the JPF Crochet Club,
      the 600 Pattern CD and a free bracelet of my choice.  It is not the official Just Plain Fun Bracelet but a different type.

      I am also offering just the CD for $15.00 instead of $30.00.  (Free Shipping!) You can find this offer on every page that has google ads on them.
      You must use these "Buy Now" buttons to get the special rate.
      This offer ends 11/20/2009. When you click on the link above, look to the left of the newsletter and you will find the special buttons.

            Cat 8 Puppy 2 Crochet
  Puppy 2  Cat 8
      Have a Super Saturday!