Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009
      Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover

      I am going to discontinue offering the 600 Pattern Download.
      I am now only offering the CD. You can get the CD the following ways.

      1. Become a Lifetime Member with the CD option,
      2. Choose it as a prize in the Monthly Raffle
      3. Purchase it by itself.

      Tonight, after I get home from work, I will be working on these three options.  I am going to offer a sale starting tonight and it will end on 11/20/2009.

           Friday The 13th Crochet
 Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet
 Friday The 13th
      Have a Frightfully Fantastic Friday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2011

        Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover

                 Flowerdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2Doggy Lickdata not applicableFlower
        Have a Sensational Sunday!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6 6:32 AM

          Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover

          Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5

            Vst Boutique Tissue Box Cover