We have Bingo Winners!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2009
      Check your bingo cards! So far we have 2 winners.
      I will accept as many winners as there are. The only catch is, you need to
      claim your bingo before I start the next game
      tomorrow morning.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 16, 2009
        I will be starting a new bingo game in the morning!
        So far we have 2 winners!  Check your cards to see if you are a winner!
        I will accept any winners that claim bingo through the actual game program!

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
          We have bingo winners tonight!  I will start a new game in the morning.
          Go check your bingo cards and see if you are a winner!
          I will accept all winners claimed through the Bingo program!

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2011

            We  have bingo winners so I will be starting a new game in the morning!

            Check your bingo cards.  I will accept all winners that claim bingo through the program on the site!

            Anyone waiting for your prizes to be delivered, I am sorry, I am out of Ink for my printer so the prizes will be sent out by Monday.

            I have to travel 50 miles to my nearest Wal-Mart to get ink and I plan to pick some up tomorrow.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2011

              We have bingo winners and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

              So far we have 2 winners.  I will accept  a total of 4 winners for this Blackout Out game.

              So the next 2 people who claim bingo through the program on the site will be accepted.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 27, 2012

                We have 2 bingo winners so far!  I will be starting a new game in the morning!

                Check to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner that claims bingo through the program on the site.