Special Notice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I will be posting a new free pattern soon. It will be a hexagon
      motif. It will be posted within a few days. For now though, if you
      want access to all of the patterns and get the CD check out the
      special offer below.

      I am offering a special which I feel you would have a hard time to
      pass up.
      For a 1 time price of $64.00, you can get 2 Years of Crochet Club
      Membership and a Free copy of the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns &
      Bonus Files CD! This is not a recurring payment item.

      You can get there by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml
      You will need the Username and Password below to access this section.

      Username: twoyearsspecial
      Passowrd: cloudsarepuffy

      Go ahead and share this URL, username and password with anyone you
      like if you want to. This special is only available until Monday
      Morning 6/19/2006 at around 7:00 am.