Hospitality Square Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009

      Hospitality Square Doily

      If you have been trying to reach me regarding your membership, I have been answering, check your junk mail
      boxes.  I always respond using the jpfun@... email address. Also, email me at the roadrunner email address please.

      I will be at work today and will not be on my computer until at least 3:30 EST.  So if you may not hear from me today until after 4:00 EST.

          Mouse On Wheel Kitty 2 Crochet
 Kitty 2  Mouse

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013

        Hospitality Square Doily

        Check out the New Members Only pattern in the Newsletter!
        Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Kitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorPomeraniandata not applicableFlowers