Luck-O-The Irish Choker, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009

      Luck -O- The Irish Choker

      Happy November 1st!  Checkout the newsletter to see who won the raffle for the month of October!

       Leaf 3   Kitty 5 Crochet
  Kitty 5 Leaf 3
      Have a Super Special Sunday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20 3:55 AM

        Luck-O-The Irish Choker

        Flowersdata not applicableShamrockKitty 2CrochetKittyShamrockdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2013

          Refillable Sachet

          Going shopping today so I will not be in the office until after supper.  Have to get stuff for my craft room.
          I am available at my personal email address and through Facebook on my iPhone however, if you need to contact me.

          Flowersdata not applicablePig Kitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21

            Luck-O-The Irish Choker

            Have a Superb Saturday!