JPF Crochet Club Raffle Winners Chosen!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006

      I have just chosen 4 winners of the JPF Crochet Club raffle! 2 for
      April and 2 for May! 2 winners get $20.00 each and the other 2 get
      a copy of the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD!

      Please check the following url to see if you are one of them. I have
      sent a notice to all 4 but have not heard back from them yet. I also
      have 2 unclaimed prizes from the last drawing. If you are one of them,
      please let me know!

      Here is the link to follow!
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/winners.shtml

      If you don't want to take a chance on winning a CD in the future, you
      can buy one by going to http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      I am also offering a special discount if you take a survey.
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi
      There is more than one survey to take.

      It may take me a while to respond.
      I have to take my 12 year old male cat, Baby to the Vet. I am afraid
      I am going to lose him. I had to put my other 12 year old female
      Calie, his sister from the same litter, to sleep in April and we are
      still heart broken.

      Also we are renovating our Kitchen this weekend so I am really busy and
      a little stressed. So bear with me if I do not get back to you right
      away.