Dishcloth Squared, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2009

      Dishcloth Squared

      Don't forget, you get the Official Just Plain Fun Bracelet and 600 Pattern CD when you sign up
      for the $70 Lifetime Membership option! http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

       Cat 9  Crochet
  Halloween RIP  Crochet
  Cat 9

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011

        Dishcloth Squared

              Flowersdata not applicableRhinoKitty 2CrochetKittyHippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

        Have a Magnificent Monday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013

          Dishcloth Squared

          Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12

            Dishcloth Squared
            Today's newsletter and pattern are finally ready for you at:

            I am really sorry I didn't get this out earlier in the day. I woke up at around 5:00am with an upset stomach and headache and feeling very hot. It finally felt better at around 4:00pm.
            I did manage to process orders I had but did nothing else. I slept most of the day in a dark room. No it was not a migraine. I think it was a stomach bug.