We have a Bingo Winner

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
      We have a bingo winner! I will be starting a new game in the morning!
      Check your cards and make sure you click on the Claim Bingo button if you
      are a winner.
      You can check them at
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/games/bingo/bingo.cgi

      I will accept any and all bingo winners this time!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2014

        We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Wednesday!

        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site!
        Good Luck!