Tri Flakes Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2009
      Tri Flakes Bookmark

      The new Paid Membership program has been installed and is working great!
      It is now possible to sign up for a monthly membership using not just Paypal but
      also credit cards through 2Checkout.com.

      I am not sure if I will ever be able to combine the points accounts with the paid members account
      but I will work on it.

      If you are a paid member, you can change your settings and profile by going to:
      Also you will find a link inside the Members Drop Down Menu under My Profile.
      You can change your email address, password and mailing address information in this new area.

       Cat 17  Halloween Mask  Crochet
 Halloween Mask  Cat 17

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2011

        Tri Flakes Bookmark

        data not applicableMouseManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicable
        Have a Super Saturday!