Cone Pincushion, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2009
      Cone Pincushion

      I have an important Poll Question today on my web site and I am about to purchase a new
      Membership Managing program.  I have to upgrade it but the cost is about $200.  I am wondering
      what type of membership program you would like to see on the site.  A full fledged community type of program or
      one that is more private and just provides you with the ability to see how much time you have left, change your own information including your password.
      I am also considering making it possible to combine both the point program and the paid program into one database and I am not sure if I will be able to do it though.
      I would accept any opinions or wishes or thoughts you may have on this.

           Bounce
      3-D Frankenstein
       Crochet

      3D Jack-o-lantern
        Bounce
      Have a Spectacular Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011

        Cone Pincushion

            Flowersdata not applicableBeaverKitty 2CrochetKittyGroundhogdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2013

          Cone Pincushion

          Flowersdata not applicablePonyManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6

            Cone Pincushion
            Today's newsletter and pattern are ready for  you at: