New Survey Added

    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 6:18 AM
      I just uploaded a new survey to the site about the other crafts you
      do.
      If you are interested, you can get to it by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=othercrafts

      I have added one more reward offer for completing this survey. You
      can either get 20 entries for the raffle, take 2000 points or get
      the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern Download or CD at the Members Only
      rate!

      Have a great Memorial Day!

      I will be drawing 4 winners on Thursday. 2 will get cash and 2 will
      get a prize package which will include a Personalized 600 Pattern
      CD!!
      You can enter the raffle at
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/raffle.shtml
      You will need a points account to enter the raffle.