Glittery Celtic Ball Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
      Glittery Celtic Ball Ornament

         Cat Red OrnamentManeki Neko
Crochet
Maneki Neko
Red Ornament Cat
      Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
      I am going back to work today!  I am not 100% better but close enough.
      I figure 10 days of being out of work is enough.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2013

        Glittery Celtic Ball Ornament

        Don’t forget, I will be picking a Raffle Winner tomorrow, so if you want to win, you need to “buy” some entries with your points.

        http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/enter.shtml

                 Flowersdata not applicableEaster BasketManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Easter chocolate facedata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Sensational Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20

          Glittery Celtic Ball Ornament