Brass Ring Bag Holder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
      Brass Ring Bag Holder

      Sorry this issue is later than normal.  I am still sick and I slept in this morning.
      I hope to be well enough to go back to work tomorrow.

               Cat 10 Crochet
 Recycle
  Crochet
  Cat 11
      Have a Spectacular Sunday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15 6:27 AM

        Brass Ring Bag Holder

           Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Ponydata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16

          Brass Ring Bag Holder