Netted Shells Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2009
      Netted Shells Doily

         Mouse Crochet
  Kitty 5  Crochet
  Mouse

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2011

        Netted Shells Doily

        data not applicableBunnyKitty 2CrochetKittySheepdata not applicable
        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013

          Netted Shells Doily

                 Flowersdata not applicableSt. Patty's Day FrogKitty 5CrochetKitty 2St. Patty's Clover Pinwheeldata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Sensational Saturday!

          In case you are interested in my paper beads, I have uploaded my very first video.
          It is about how to use my paper bead rollers. It is on my paper bead web site.  Don’t worry,

          I plan to add some stitch videos in the future onto the JPFun site, but for now, you can see my first video at

          http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com/howto/beadroller_video.shtml

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2015

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Netted Shells Doily