Beaded Shells Choker

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 8:38 AM
      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new free pattern
      for a Beaded Shells Choker! Enjoy!
      http://www.jpfun.com

      Also if you haven't already ordered your JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern
      CD you can do so by going to http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      It is now also available as a download only which will save you some
      money but it does not come with the freebies you would get if you order
      the actual CD but all of the files are there in the download. If you
      are a paid member of the JPF Crochet Club, you get a discount off of
      the price of the CD and Download also.

      Have a great day!