Filet Blocks Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2009
      Filet Blocks Bookmark

       Reading  Maneki Neko
 Crochet
  Maneki Neko
 Reading
      Have a Tremendous Tuesday!

      I Have finished crocheting the tissue box cover but I still need to type it up, take pictures and post it to the site.
      I am not sure if I will get to it today or not. I am sick with the flu and really should be resting.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10 6:46 AM

        Filet Blocks Bookmark

        I am still going to require points to download paid members patterns to everyone but if  you have questions or concerns or ideas, please let me know.

        I am on vacation this week so I will have more time to answer any questions.
        I have already had a little feedback on this and I want more!  J  Also someone suggested a great idea, a way to tell if a pattern is on the CD or not.

        So when I change all of the download pages for all of the patterns, I will also include a line under the download Links that says whether the pattern is on the CD or not.

        So that way, if you already have the CD, you will know whether or not you need to download the PDF file or not.

           FlowersIt's FridayHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty 4BunnyFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013

          Filet Block Bookmark

          Check the Newsletter to see what Pattern turned one year old!
          Shamrock 2It's FridayKitty CatCrochetKitty 2It's FridayShamrock 2

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11

            Filet Blocks Bookmark