Lofty Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2009
      Lofty Scrunchie

        Sun Bunny Crochet
 Bunny  Sun
      Have a Magnificent Monday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011

        Lofty Scrunchie

        We have Bingo Winners!  Make sure you claim your Bingo Win from the game on the site!

        I will accept up to 4 winners from the site and I will start a new game Friday Morning.
        Make sure you scroll down on the page to see your card after you log in on the page below.
        http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

        Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBirdiedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
          Lofty Scrunchie

           Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty 3ZebraFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2015

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Lofty Scrunchie

            Have a Satisfying Saturday!