Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
      Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif

      Check out the latest Poll Question in the newsletter!

      I am working on a new database of free craft patterns from around the Internet.
      I will launch it when I have 1000 patterns to search for.  If you have a web site with free craft patterns
      you would like included in the database, let me know.  I will list your patterns in it.
      It will mean more traffic for your web site once it is up and running.

      I am making little thumbnail pictures of each of the patterns as well to be added to the database.
       The database is going to work just like the one on my web site.
      The database will have patterns and tutorials in the following craft areas.
      Crochet, Knitting, Plastic Canvas, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Quilting, Tatting, Sewing, Paper Crafts & Beading.
      If you can think of anymore I should include, let me know.

       Bee
  Polar Bear Crochet
 Polar Bear Bee 2
       Have a Splendid Saturday!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2011

        Scrap Saver’s Hexagon Motif

        Flowersdata not applicableAlligatorKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoTree Frogdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2014

          Scrap Saver's Hexagon Motif

          Have a Merry Christmas!