Scallop Edged Sachet

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2000
      You are getting this email because you signed up to get notices whenever a
      new free pattern has been added to the
      Crocheting Is Just Plain Fun web site.

      I have added 3 new patterns today. One is free and 2 are for members.

      Scallop Edged Sachet Free
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/06sachets/scalloped.shtml
      This frilly sachet is easy and fun to make and would make addition to a gift
      basket which is filled with sweet smelling items for bed or bath. All I did
      to make it smell sweet is to spray the stuffing and the outside with my
      favorite perfume. Of course with the way this is made, you could use
      Christmas colors and make it into an ornament.

      ======================
      For Members Only
      ======================
      Sky Scraper Bookmark Paid
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/10bookmarks/1013skyscraper.html
      This is one of those patterns that I started out not knowing what I was
      going to come up with. I knew I wanted to create a bookmark, but I had no
      idea what it would look like. Well this is what I came up with. When it was
      finished, I thought it looked like one of those sky scrapers in NY.

      Little Square Doily Paid
      http://www.jpfun.com/members/patterns/11doilies/1120littlesquare.html
      This little lacy doily may be just the thing you need to go underneath a
      small candle. Or you can make 9 of these to make a larger doily. You can
      even make a tablecloth with this doily by making a whole bunch! The last
      round can be worked so they are joined to the previous one as they are
      finished.

      --
      Julie A Bolduc
      ICQ#22877303 jbolduc@...