We have a Bingo Winner

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2009
      Quick everyone! Check your bingo cards!
      We have a winner! I will be starting a new game in the morning.
      Once a new game has started, I will no longer accept bingo claims.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
        We have a bingo winner! I will be starting a new game in the morning!
        Check your cards and make sure you click on the Claim Bingo button if you
        are a winner.
        You can check them at
        http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/games/bingo/bingo.cgi

        I will accept any and all bingo winners this time!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2014

          We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning on Wednesday!

          Check your cards to see if you too are a winner.  I will accept any winner who claims bingo through the program on the site!
          Good Luck!