Julie's First Boutique Cover, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Julie's First Boutique Cover

          Rainbow emoticonKitty 4 Crochet
 Kitty 4 Rainbow emoticon
      Have a Great Day!

      I am going to be on vacation starting tomorrow!  Hopefully I will be able to catch up on some
      projects I have been putting off.  Plus I will have more time to crochet! I chose to have a vacation during
      the week when my birthday is.  It is Tuesday the 1st.   I think my first day back to work will be on the 8th.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
        Julie's First Boutique Cover

            Flowersdata not applicableGiraffeKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Elephantdata not applicable