The last message

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I did not send the last message. I was in bed at that time last night
      that the message was sent out and my computer was off.

      Yesterday I made changes to how jpffreepatterns behaves and this
      morning I changed the settings back. So now when I send a message to
      jpffreepatterns, I have to approve the message before it goes out.

      Hopefully this will not happen again.

      I am not sure where that last message came from but it did not come
      from my computer.

      I will scan my computer just in case though. I do use antivirus
      software which scans once per day.
      I will still use HTML for new pattern notices but I thought I would
      send this one as plain text.