Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2009
      Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament

      HollyKitty  Crochet
 KittyHolly
       Have a super Saturday!

      My family is very sad right now, we lost a very precious member of our animal family
      yesterday.  We had to put our 15 year old cat Baby to sleep.  We have had him since birth
      and he was the last of the litter he was born in. He lost 5 lbs even though he was always eating
      and he was losing his strength. He weighed at the most about 15 lbs. He was a very big cat.
       We had to help him onto our bed at night.
        Plus he lost his ability to use the litter box correctly, or he forgot how.  We think he had senility. Nothing can be
      done for it.

      We will be adopting another cat today from the shelter, maybe.  Our house seems empty without a 3rd kitty. We always want
      to have 3 cats in our home.  It's our small way of helping the animal shelter.  My husband is the animal control officer for our area
      so we do not have to go through the shelter's screening process in order to adopt one.  It's my husband's idea to adopt another one
      so quickly.  Baby really was his cat.  My other 2 cats are from the shelter as well.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2011

        Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament

        Flowersdata not applicableWreathKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoWreathdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013

          Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament

           data not applicable Kitty 1 Crochet Kitty 2   Wreath data not applicable

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2014

            Simple Beaded Wreath Ornament