Striped Ball, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2009
      Striped Ball

      Check the newsletter to see who won the Bingo Game!
      I have also started a new Bingo Game today.
      Also there is a new Helpful Hint today!

        Kitty 5Crochet
 Kitty 5
      Have a Magnificent Monday!

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011

        Striped Ball

          Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorPonydata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2013
          Striped Ball

          Finally!  Got my Internet Back at about 4:00pm EST.  Yay!

            Flowersdata not applicableSquirrelManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2Raccoondata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2014

            Striped Ball

            Today I will be going to the last craft fair I am participating in this season.
            I expect to be back on the computer around 2:00 EST. If any orders come
            in today, they will go out in Monday's Mail.
            Have a Satisfying Saturday!