There is a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      We have a bingo winner and I will be starting a new bingo game in the
      morning!

      Check your cards before 6:30 am on Monday EST.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2010

        There is a Bingo winner and I will be starting a new game in the morning!

        There will also be a new prize added to the list!  Check and see what it is!

        I will accept every winner who claims a successful Bingo win through the program on the site.