Pentagon Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2009
      Pentagon Dishcloth

               Star Kitty 1 Crochet
Kitty 1 Star
      Have a Super Sunny Sunday

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27 5:48 AM

        Pentagon Dishcloth

        Flowerdata not applicableRhinoKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Hippopotamusdata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2013
          Pentagon Dishcloth

          I have finished my Latest Book for Amazon!  The JPF Crochet Club Easter Collection!
          Check it out on the Newsletter!  You will also see links to it on all of the Easter pattern download pages.

            Flowersdata not applicableBunnyKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Hedgehogdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Wondrous Wednesday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2014

            Pentagon Dishcloth

            I have added a brand new paid members pattern to the site! It is a bookmark called the Winter Flurries Bookmark!
            You can get it by going to today's newsletter or by going to the front page of the web site!

            Have a Fabulous Friday!