Ring of Shells Sachet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 5:44 AM
      Ring of Shells Sachet

      Check out the latest pattern to turn 1 year old and is now available for 5000 points!
      The February Hexagon Motif.    I think it is time to design another hexagon motif named for a month.
      I am still working on the votive candle holder cover.  I finally figured out how I want it to look.

       Butterfly Crochet
 Butterfly

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2011

        Ring of Shells Sachet

        data not applicableEaster BasketKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoEaster Bunnydata not applicable