Blooming Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2009
      Blooming Scrunchie

       Sleeping Kitty On Monitor Crochet
  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 3:43 AM

        Blooming Scrunchie

        HatchedChickKitty 2It's FridayEaster bunny photoCrochetKitty 5
        Have a Fabulous Friday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
          Blooming Scrunchie

          I am still feeling sick but am better than yesterday! The Dr. put me on Prednisone and Antibiotics.
          I also have an ear infection.  Not fun.  Anyway...

             FlowersIt's FridayManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2It's FridayFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Blooming Scrunchie