Rainbow Fan Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
      Rainbow Fan Fridgie

         Kitty 1Rainbow Crochet
 Rainbow  Kitty 1

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7 6:37 AM
        Rainbow Fan Fridgie

        Check your Bingo cards to see if you are a winner.  I will be starting a new Game tomorrow morning.
        There are only a handful of numbers left and no one has claimed Bingo.
        I will accept up to 4 winners as long as they claim bingo through the program on the site.

         Flowers BirdieManeki NekoCrochetKitty 2ParrotFlowers
        Have a Marvelous Monday!

        There is a possibility I may skip a day with the newsletter this week.  My Mother in Law passed away on
        Saturday morning and the service will be either Wednesday or Thursday.  We do know the exact date yet.
        She had a long illness and the last few days before her death were the hardest for the family.
        I am so lucky and grateful to have had such a wonderful Mother in Law and I am going to miss her dearly.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2014

          pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
          Rainbow Fan Fridgie

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2017