JPF Crochet Club Raffle

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006

      I am about to draw 4 users for the raffle which I neglected last
      month.
      There will be 2 winners for the February prizes and 2 for the March
      Prizes.

      Sorry for taking so long to draw them. Now that I am not working at
      my full time job until the middle of June, I now have more time to
      spend on the site and patterns. Hopefully I will keep up with the
      monthly raffle at least after I go back to work. My ultimate goal
      is to not have to go back to work at the Ski resort but that may
      take awhile.

      The next message I send will have the winners listed on it.

      Today I will also be posting the next part of the poncho pattern and
      also the sales of the 600 Pattern CD will start today.