Scavenger Hunt Item

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 6:38 PM
      Sorry about the scavenger hunt item.

      Here it is again.
      Item: You are searching for the birthstone for July, the ruby.
      Clue: You will find it in the potholder patterns.

      It's a coffee thing, or lack thereof. Only one cup this morning again.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
        You are looking for a Snowboarder's Hat and you will find it in the granny square patterns.

        Sorry for any confusion this may have caused you today.
        I didn't have my coffee yet this morning when I did the newsletter.