Baby Doll Hat

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2006

      I just wanted to let you know I just posted a new free pattern to the
      site today. It is a hat for a small baby doll. It is made out of
      cotton yarn but it could easily be made out of any yarn you like.

      http://www.jpfun.com

      By the way, if you are not yet a paid member, you can become one for
      just $2.95 per month. I have just posted a new pattern for an Easter
      Basket made with crochet thread. http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml