Folded Oval Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
      Folded Oval Potholder

       Black Cat 2 Have a Terrific Tuesday! Black Cat

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2011

        Folded Oval Potholder

        It's FridaySheepKitty 2CrochetKitty 3PigIt's Friday
        Have a Fabulous Friday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2012
          Folded Oval Potholder

          It is snowing here again!  I think we are expected to get up to 8" out of this one!

          3D Magical SnowmanKitty 5CrochetKitty 2Present
          Have a Fabulous Friday!